07-02-2022, 12:56 PM
(07-02-2022, 10:38 AM)XORadmin Wrote: What if you would use an automator and one CV as source and a MOD as destination. I think that would do the thing without the notes in 2 columns (which I understand is not the most elegant thing, but on the other hand it is also a very exotic thing to do. Using a multiple externally is the modular way and you can still use the MOD output for something else)
Brilliant, I was just about to come back here to ask that very question (and a solution). Indeed, using a multiple is another possibility, however, if you want to tweak a few of the values it's nice to be able to have independent control, which by using the notes in the MOD column works nicely.
However, one thing that seems not possible (I'll reread the manual later) is copy paste from the note column to the mod column? I tried it and it didn't seem to work, did I miss something - in the manual?
BTW, the multiple is really, as you say, the simplest solution, which leaves the MOD for other things. Actually there's an expression we have in English which says, "Why keep a dog and bark"? Which put more simply means you don't need to do something that can be done better by something else that's made for that.
In the meanwhile, the NerdSeq does so much, it's amazing, although I can't seem to find the espresso coffee function ... (yet) ....
.

