Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nseq + Assimil8or
#2
I have both expanders. My Assimil8or is in a different case and I haven't used them together but they would be a great match. I would use the CV expander but wouldn't feel the need for the trigger expander with the Assimila8or.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nseq + Assimil8or - by Friend of Dogs - 07-08-2022, 06:39 PM
RE: Nseq + Assimil8or - by akavalve - 07-08-2022, 07:13 PM
RE: Nseq + Assimil8or - by Friend of Dogs - 07-08-2022, 07:28 PM
RE: Nseq + Assimil8or - by mgd - 07-08-2022, 08:03 PM
RE: Nseq + Assimil8or - by Friend of Dogs - 07-08-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Nseq + Assimil8or - by subpopular - 07-12-2022, 08:21 PM
RE: Nseq + Assimil8or - by visti - 09-28-2022, 10:01 AM
RE: Nseq + Assimil8or - by subpopular - 09-28-2022, 07:23 PM
RE: Nseq + Assimil8or - by visti - 09-29-2022, 07:46 AM
RE: Nseq + Assimil8or - by bmoussay - 10-12-2022, 08:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)