Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LFO speed on CV16
#1
Hi!

I'm experimenting with the LFOs on the CV16. I know how to set speed, amplitude and type and route them to whatever output I want. So far so good. However I have not found a way to synch the CV16 LFOs to the current clock/speed of the NerdSEQ as can be done with the LFOs from the NerdSEQ main module automator section.

I suspect this is (currently) not possible?

If it isn't, then would it technically be possible to implement that?
I'd be happy to write up an according feature request Smile

What I want is create a couple of modulation CVs that ideally follow the speed of the song. Something like a deluxe ochd LFO module. Save that pattern and load it into new songs.

Kind regards,
Michael
Reply


Messages In This Thread
LFO speed on CV16 - by mgd - 07-31-2022, 08:47 AM
RE: LFO speed on CV16 - by XORadmin - 08-01-2022, 10:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)