08-19-2022, 09:30 PM
(08-19-2022, 08:49 PM)Joscuzz Wrote: I only have a 4pin connector cable bridging the Breakout module to the ES9, and no other resources to experiment with ins/outs. I'll take a look at it again to see if I can my head around your suggestion.
Thank you so much.
I think he meant the regular TRS connectors. They are (mostly) 2 types. TRS-A and TRS-B. If both are not the same then it doesn't work.
NerdSEQ 2HP Midi expander uses the Midi Standard TRS-A. You need to match the ES9 I-O for that and all will be fine.
Just assuming you talk about the 2HP expander and not the regular using DIN connectors.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

