Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NerdSeq - ES9 Compaibility
#7
Edit: I'm not aware of the difference between 5 Pin MIDI and a 5Pin DIN cable tbh. The cable I'm using will send MIDI from Ableton (if I needed to do so) to the NerdSeq MIDI I/O. I recorded some MIDI as a tester when I received the MIDI I/O (purchased from new along side the CV16 & Trigger expanders too) just the other day. If this cable is the right one to use, and the current source should match anyway, then I'll persevere.

Please understand that I'm not trying to find faults in the NerdSeq. It is a terrific source of inspiration to me and it just keeps giving! I love it. In my simplicity, I'm just trying to make the connection (as described in this thread) so that I can send the necessary controlling CC messages from the NerdSeq MIDI I/O to the ES9's standalone mixer.

Is there an offset I need to compensate for when using CC messages? e.g. If I need to send a CC24 do I input this as CC23, or something other, in the channel of the NerdSeq?

Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
NerdSeq - ES9 Compaibility - by Joscuzz - 08-19-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: NerdSeq - ES9 Compaibility - by subpopular - 08-19-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: NerdSeq - ES9 Compaibility - by Joscuzz - 08-19-2022, 08:49 PM
RE: NerdSeq - ES9 Compaibility - by XORadmin - 08-19-2022, 09:30 PM
RE: NerdSeq - ES9 Compaibility - by Joscuzz - 08-20-2022, 07:54 AM
RE: NerdSeq - ES9 Compaibility - by XORadmin - 08-20-2022, 08:55 AM
RE: NerdSeq - ES9 Compaibility - by Joscuzz - 08-20-2022, 09:28 AM
RE: NerdSeq - ES9 Compaibility - by XORadmin - 08-20-2022, 09:38 AM
RE: NerdSeq - ES9 Compaibility - by Joscuzz - 08-20-2022, 10:03 AM
RE: NerdSeq - ES9 Compaibility - by Joscuzz - 08-20-2022, 11:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)