Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dinsync24 with old Roland (not working)
#3
Thought I'd comment here as I used to sync a TB-303 using a Philip Rees MDS and could not get a midi cable to work!

MIDI cables and sync 24 aren't the same type. I don't know if this is the same for all MIDI cables but usually not all the connections are correct.
If the run signal from the nerdseq is sent to the reset output instead of one of the pins on the MIDI port. I don't know how you would wire this into the 303... Maybe you need to customize a midi cable by soldering a jack to pin 1/ground. That jack then goes into the nerdseq reset out?
Wikipedia has more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIN_sync
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinsync24 with old Roland (not working) - by ianski - 08-20-2022, 02:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)