Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[FIXED] Nerdseq freezes / samples
#4
(09-01-2022, 04:50 PM)Lain32 Wrote: Thank you for your reply  Smile

I updated to the latest firmware.

I just downloaded the factory samples, and with those there is no problem.

And on the other hand, I'm sending you the samples I'm talking about, there's a good chance it came from there :

https://we.tl/t-EsatLc1Pvk

Hmm, the ones you attached are the factory samples. Are you sure you wanted to send these?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[FIXED] Nerdseq freezes / samples - by Lain32 - 09-01-2022, 06:15 AM
RE: Nerdseq freezes / samples - by XORadmin - 09-01-2022, 06:35 AM
RE: Nerdseq freezes / samples - by Lain32 - 09-01-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: Nerdseq freezes / samples - by XORadmin - 09-01-2022, 05:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)