Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dynamically looping sections
#4
If I understand the OP correctly he wants -in a live situation- say something like "now this island 3 times and then that island 5 times" and those 3 and 5 times should be settable on the fly.

I know of no easy way to do it on the fly but if you know such things up front you can program the repeats as I suggested in my last post in this thread.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dynamically looping sections - by sak-rwsd - 10-05-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: Dynamically looping sections - by mgd - 10-05-2022, 09:22 AM
RE: Dynamically looping sections - by mgd - 10-06-2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Dynamically looping sections - by mgd - 10-08-2022, 12:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)