Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to use the Nerdseq inputs to trigger drum fills
#4
(10-25-2022, 04:09 PM)XORadmin Wrote: There is no dedicated function for that.
But maybe use 2 automators, one generates the square needed for the fill. The AMP source is then the other automator slot which is using a CV input.
Change the settings so it does have a amp of 0 at 0 volt input and a like 5 volt on another input level.
Not tested myself but you might get the wanted results.

I've created two Automators as follows (see image below)

SLOT 0 → LFO → With the AMP set to SLOT 1.
SLOT 1 → CV I/O → with Source Input 1, which is receiving a 0-5v signal from a Joystick module.

I can see the input on the CV I/O automator (slot 1) and it is also moving the Slot 0 indicator. So that part is working.

However what should I set the LFO to in order to create the desired triggers? Right now I'm getting some results setting the track 1 to 08 → Triggers Galore. What do you mean more specifically with "generates the square needed for the fill". I'm assuming you mean create a square wave in Slot 0's LFO that does something to mu drum track. But not sure how to connect the high value square wave to create more triggers on the drum track.

I'm now using the Triggers Galore - which will trigger all the triggers from 1-16 really quickly - which sort of works, but not entirely the desired effect - would like to fill kicks and snares mostly not everything.

   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How to use the Nerdseq inputs to trigger drum fills - by spif - 10-29-2022, 11:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)