Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CV Track feature requests
#3
(11-04-2022, 04:18 PM)skogn Wrote: Hi!
- Automator -> CV Track Local Gate target (pleaseee pleasee! Smile )
- An option to retrigger CV Track Envelopes and LFOs by the local gate. I mean if I launch an envelope on CV Track 3 and it is "active", it would be great to retrigger it automatically by the local gate 3.
- An option for unipolar envelopes in Add mode... I mean if a channel is set to C-5, the envelope should added to C-5.
That`s all, they would improve my workflow a lot!

Also, is there other way to support the firmware development than buying modules? I would be very happy to support your work.
Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Adam

Just to be sure:

Quote:- Automator -> CV Track Local Gate target (pleaseee pleasee! Smile )
Is there already.


Quote:- An option to retrigger CV Track Envelopes and LFOs by the local gate. I mean if I launch an envelope on CV Track 3 and it is "active", it would be great to retrigger it automatically by the local gate 3.

If you use Gate 3 as the source, then it will fire the envelope when the gate is on and go to release when it is off. If it turns on again while it is in release it will go to the attack phase again.


Quote:- An option for unipolar envelopes in Add mode... I mean if a channel is set to C-5, the envelope should added to C-5.
There is no Add mode. But if you route an envelope through an automator, then you can get the add mode easily. The only thing is that the resolution is going to be less. OK for slower envelopes but for super snappy ones it might not be enough.

By the way...there is an offset setting for the envelopes where you can at least adjust it to start at 'c-'5'
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CV Track feature requests - by skogn - 11-04-2022, 04:18 PM
RE: CV Track feature requests - by XORadmin - 11-04-2022, 04:56 PM
RE: CV Track feature requests - by XORadmin - 11-07-2022, 09:18 AM
RE: CV Track feature requests - by skogn - 11-07-2022, 02:26 PM
RE: CV Track feature requests - by XORadmin - 11-07-2022, 02:35 PM
RE: CV Track feature requests - by skogn - 11-07-2022, 03:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)