11-07-2022, 02:26 PM
Hi!
Uhh sorry, I think I wasn`t clear enough... so under "CV Track" I mean "NSA More CV 16 Track".
and "NSA Envelopes" of course, not the native, built-in Envelopes.
Yes, the default "Modular Tracks" have the "Gate" target in the Automation screen, but not the "NSA More CV 16 Tracks". That would be awesome too.
Envelopes:
Yes, I`m aware of the built-in Envelopes can be linked to the Local Gates, but the same behavior would be amazing with the NSA More CV 16 Track Envelopes.
For example let`s say I`m using 4 envelopes in one NSA More CV 16 Track. Now I have to do something like this:
With auto-triggering it would look like this:
So I could use the freed-up space to offset the envelopes like this:
It would be so awesome!
I hope this makes sense now.
>Yes, to help with the production![[Image: cool.png]](https://forum.xor.eu/images/smilies/cool.png)
I`m afraid I live too far and I have zero skills to do that, but btw it would be awesome
I was thinking of Patreon or something like that, any way to support your hard work.
Bests,
Adam
Uhh sorry, I think I wasn`t clear enough... so under "CV Track" I mean "NSA More CV 16 Track".
and "NSA Envelopes" of course, not the native, built-in Envelopes.
Yes, the default "Modular Tracks" have the "Gate" target in the Automation screen, but not the "NSA More CV 16 Tracks". That would be awesome too.
Envelopes:
Yes, I`m aware of the built-in Envelopes can be linked to the Local Gates, but the same behavior would be amazing with the NSA More CV 16 Track Envelopes.
For example let`s say I`m using 4 envelopes in one NSA More CV 16 Track. Now I have to do something like this:
With auto-triggering it would look like this:
So I could use the freed-up space to offset the envelopes like this:
It would be so awesome!
I hope this makes sense now.
>Yes, to help with the production
![[Image: cool.png]](https://forum.xor.eu/images/smilies/cool.png)
I`m afraid I live too far and I have zero skills to do that, but btw it would be awesome
I was thinking of Patreon or something like that, any way to support your hard work.
Bests,
Adam

