Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Clone pattern below (combo)
#3
I would also like this functionality.

As it is now, if I want to clone a pattern, but keep the original pattern where it is, I have to copy the original pattern, paste it somewhere else, then clone the pasted pattern.

Another way is to create a new pattern in the desired location, move through all the existing patterns until I get to the pattern I want to clone, then clone it.

Is there an easier way to clone a pattern but keep the original pattern in the original location unchanged?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Clone pattern below (combo) - by spilthyfred - 12-29-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: Clone pattern below (combo) - by spilthyfred - 12-19-2022, 02:17 AM
RE: Clone pattern below (combo) - by missingtwins - 12-20-2022, 12:54 AM
RE: Clone pattern below (combo) - by mgd - 12-21-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: Clone pattern below (combo) - by spilthyfred - 12-21-2022, 11:41 PM
RE: Clone pattern below (combo) - by mgd - 12-22-2022, 07:16 AM
RE: Clone pattern below (combo) - by spilthyfred - 01-20-2023, 09:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)