Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Offline Editor For Project Files (*.NRD)
#23
@eliclement honestly, I'm not much of a javascript person, I was mostly interested in exporting some hidden markov chains beats, etc., into patterns.  You are completely right that javascript is the way to go, though. I don't have much time in the next weeks but happy to brainstorm.

Here was the quick test:

Code:
# open pattern
f = open('/Users/x/Downloads/2023_BLANK-EXPO_TR16.PTN', 'rb')
content = f.read()
f.close()

length=21
start = 69
# print pattern
for i in range(0,64):
    s = content[start+length*i:start+length*i+length]
    print(' '.join('{:02X}'.format(c) for c in s))

# dumb modify pattern
content = content.replace(b"\x88",b"\x07")
f = open('/Users/x/Downloads/2023_BLANK-EXPO_TR16.PTN', 'wb')
f.write(content)
f.close()
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Offline Editor For Project Files (*.NRD) - by proxemics - 12-21-2022, 09:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)