Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Offline Editor For Project Files (*.NRD)
#27
(12-22-2022, 07:27 AM)mgd Wrote:
(12-22-2022, 06:06 AM)proxemics Wrote: Hahaha I think Javascript is fine, it's certainly used well by millions, just not by me at the moment.

The same goes for a language like BASIC...
...there was a time when JavaScript was responsible for more than 50% of computer hacking cases worldwide. Not sure about the current ratio but last time I looked it still was a two digit-% figure.

But everybody what she/he likes to use.

I like BASIC Cool
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Offline Editor For Project Files (*.NRD) - by XORadmin - 12-22-2022, 07:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)