Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[NO BUG] Auto Gate On not working
#1
Hi,

I have a problem since a while with the Auto Gate On function. Even before the update 1.27c. I can’t remember when it started. I know it had worked once. When a note is played (single note in 64 Steps) the trigger output is set to 5V and stays there. I have to fill in a gate off, so it sets back to 0V.
The settings are
Auto Gate on Note is = ON
Auto Gate Timeout = 6 
Auto Fill in Trigger = OFF

What else could it be?

Ciao
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[NO BUG] Auto Gate On not working - by Elektro GOWK - 01-08-2023, 06:19 PM
RE: Auto Gate On not working - by mgd - 01-08-2023, 06:44 PM
RE: Auto Gate On not working - by XORadmin - 01-08-2023, 06:50 PM
RE: Auto Gate On not working - by Elektro GOWK - 01-08-2023, 09:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)