Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[NO BUG] Auto Gate On not working
#4
Oh man thx, I was so confused  Huh . I always thought the timeout is the time for a auto gate off after a note sets gate on.
And now I also know where my problem was. I have changed my envelope from a trigger AD envelope to a gated ADSR and it must be from that time on, that it stayed in sustain. I didn’t think of that.

Thanks for the light  Idea
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Auto Gate On not working - by mgd - 01-08-2023, 06:44 PM
RE: Auto Gate On not working - by XORadmin - 01-08-2023, 06:50 PM
RE: Auto Gate On not working - by Elektro GOWK - 01-08-2023, 09:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)