01-12-2023, 09:47 PM
(01-12-2023, 09:44 PM)spif Wrote: Is there way to switch an envelope for a track within a pattern or patch?
Let's say I'm using Envelope 1 for one pattern and want to switch to Envelope 2 in another pattern on the same track. I know I can change the values of the ADSR-parameters but the only place I can set the destination of the envelop is in the envelop screen - there doesn't seem to be an option in the pattern FX nor in the Patch screen to change the destination (or source) of the Envelope. Is that correct? Or is there another ay to do this?
There is no source/destination change from within the patterns. But you can fire the envelopes via the FX and so run different envelopes on different times from the pattern.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

