01-29-2023, 11:03 AM
Hey everyone,
I'm new here and only have my Nerdseq for a few days. I've been watching lots of videos on the Nerdseq and been reading through the manual before I made the purchase, so luckily I found my way around really quickly once it was here.
While composing I was trying to find a way to copy values from one pattern to the next without empty steps from the original pattern overwriting steps that have values in the pattern I want to copy into.
Suppose these are my two patterns:
I want to copy P1 into P2 so that after P2 should look like this, ignoring the blank values from P1:
Is this possible with some button combo or setting I haven't found yet? I've already tried to find an answer on the forum or elsewhere online, but without luck.
Sorry to bother with a newbie question and thanks for any help!
I'm new here and only have my Nerdseq for a few days. I've been watching lots of videos on the Nerdseq and been reading through the manual before I made the purchase, so luckily I found my way around really quickly once it was here.
While composing I was trying to find a way to copy values from one pattern to the next without empty steps from the original pattern overwriting steps that have values in the pattern I want to copy into.
Suppose these are my two patterns:
Code:
P1 | P2
|
C | E
-- | G
D | F
-- | AI want to copy P1 into P2 so that after P2 should look like this, ignoring the blank values from P1:
Code:
P2
C
G
D
AIs this possible with some button combo or setting I haven't found yet? I've already tried to find an answer on the forum or elsewhere online, but without luck.
Sorry to bother with a newbie question and thanks for any help!

