Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Automate LFO 0 stops by Track Assign change
#5
(02-07-2023, 07:59 PM)Rassell Wrote: ...of course. If you are  at "Track Assign" and set  "Track 8" to "More CV 16": the "Automate #0 set to an LFO stops working. Start/Stop doesn´t do the job anymore. If I assign it back to "Audio" or "Trigger 16", it works again perfect, after pressing play.
I could reproduce the issue on the nerdseq of a friend. I also made a small video, if this would make it easier to understand!?
Thanks

OK yes, thanks. I could reproduce it now. To be fixed...
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Automate LFO 0 stops by Track Assign change - by XORadmin - 02-07-2023, 08:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)