Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
best way to trigger / reset another sequencer module via nerdseq
#1
hi , I'm still new to nerdseq and enjoying playing with it

I wanted to ask (as suggested here as a possibility) - what is the best way to clock /reset another sequencer device via the nerdseq without using up
mod tracks in the process.

I know the obvious would be to take the master clock / rest out from the nerd to the respective module, but I want to be able to sequence when the clock trig/reset to the respective module - plays or not - as part of an arrangement on the NERD rather than have it running all the time.

example - I have a qu-bit bloom and I want that to run a pattern/sequence of its own  - but control when it starts/stops in arrangement via the nerdseq.

I have achieved this before via other sequencers - by creating a pattern with a clock trigger /reset (two gates required) and then I arrange that pattern like any pattern on the sequencer in a song arrangement.

with the nerd - hopefully I don't have to compromise using a mod track specifically for this - I do have the expanders - both CV and trig + midi

any thought?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
best way to trigger / reset another sequencer module via nerdseq - by converted - 02-10-2023, 01:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)