Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tables Transpose Probability
#1
Any advice on how to approach this?

My goal: Random Arp quantised to a chord where the note lengths vary

I have a 1 bar track that just has 1 note at the start with a table 
The table is running at the same speed as the track
I have a RND transpose on each step of the table quantised to a chord to make a nice random arp

Is it possible to add probability to the transposition happening or not so that the note doesn't change on every step? 
Is there a way to hold the random transposition for more than one step instead of reverting to the original note? 
Another solution would be to automate the table speed with an LFO but I don't think this is possible is it?
At the moment I'm not using any gates/triggers - just pitch CV on a free-running vco
Is there a better way? Smile

Thanks in advance!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tables Transpose Probability - by ogy - 02-23-2023, 12:31 PM
RE: Tables Transpose Probability - by XORadmin - 02-23-2023, 12:37 PM
RE: Tables Transpose Probability - by ogy - 02-23-2023, 12:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)