Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can you attenuate or scale the CV inputs?
#3
Say I have a fader that is 0-8v and I using that for CV I/O in Automator Slot 1.

The throw of the fader is effectively maxed out about a quarter of the way through. In order for the full physical range of the fader to be used, I can run it through an attenuator and make it so that the highest range of the fader lines up with the highest of the NerdSeq. This works fine, but I'm using an external attenuator spot for it and I was wondering, since it ends up digital if there's a way I can attenuate the signal at the NerdSeq end of it.

I'm sorry, I don't really know the precise values other than my faderbank sending 0-8v


EDIT: just as I posted this I discovered the calibration ranges which allowed me to do what I wanted through experimentation.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you attenuate or scale the CV inputs? - by visti - 02-28-2023, 10:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)