03-02-2023, 03:12 PM
(03-02-2023, 03:09 PM)TechGnosis Wrote: Hi,
I bought a Nerdseq in late 2022 but only started deep diving now, it was working fine until last week but now in all tracks that I start it's always the same pattern, always with 00 as pattern number. When I load a saved track it can only go as high as the highest pattern number in a track.
Like if the highest number is 05, that's the limit to start a new pattern.
What may be possibly happening?
Hmm. I don't know. Can you maybe make a little video of it or make photos?
Firmware version and maybe you share the project file with me so I can check out if it is project related or something else?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

