Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My issues with CV/Gate Expanders
#1
Howdy 

I understood, by reading the manual, and watching several videos, that the CV/Gate expanders are fitted with an interesting new environment when a track is assigned to either of them.

So, did I miss something or can’t you access the expander CV/Trigger from the 1-6 native channel’s FX column without having to re engineer all the existing patterns?

I was hoping that I could just route my existing signals to them easily, and it seems that I will have to completely change my logic, which was awseome thanks to the existing environment.

Please tell me what you think about my perspective, and if in any way I am wrong.

Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-04-2023, 10:44 AM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-05-2023, 06:26 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-07-2023, 08:59 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by mgd - 03-08-2023, 12:19 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-10-2023, 07:53 AM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by mgd - 03-10-2023, 01:40 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-13-2023, 09:13 AM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by mgd - 03-13-2023, 12:26 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-14-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-15-2023, 08:28 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by mgd - 03-15-2023, 09:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)