Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My issues with CV/Gate Expanders
#3
But sir, I thought I really could expand my existing patterns with those since they are called "expanders" :(((

That said, I do love the funtionalities that came with them, even though at the moment my drum machine is a Basimilus Iteritas Alter and you can indeed modelise the drum sounds via CV however it needs a signal from 10 CVs at the time to make a sound to trig up from the new drum matrix, it would be very hard for me to use it that way, but anyhow.

It would have been good to let us choose if we wanted to just expand the existing patterns to them if we wanted or to use a new environment, now I feel that I am forced to walk in a direction I was not expecting to head, if you know what I mean. Would it be hard to just allow the existing tracks to route to them?

I will give myself some more time to find something to do with them I suppose

Sorry for being a tough cookie :/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-04-2023, 10:44 AM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-05-2023, 06:26 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-07-2023, 08:59 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by mgd - 03-08-2023, 12:19 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-10-2023, 07:53 AM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by mgd - 03-10-2023, 01:40 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-13-2023, 09:13 AM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by mgd - 03-13-2023, 12:26 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-14-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-15-2023, 08:28 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by mgd - 03-15-2023, 09:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)