Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It's "cuepoint", not "queuepoint", unless we have to line up
#5
(03-06-2023, 05:33 PM)kattefjaes Wrote: Oh, I could swear that I am on 1.28, too. I will go and check, and if I am not, I shall update and glory in it. And then come back here and admit it so you can point and laugh Smile

I know you're "just a german" - this is why I feel like I should apologise for what a complete hack job English is, it's worse than perl!

If you are, then you probably hacked my computer or so since it is not released yet (and will not very soon since there is still much to do for it) Big Grin
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: It's "cuepoint", not "queuepoint", unless we have to line up - by XORadmin - 03-06-2023, 05:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)