Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My issues with CV/Gate Expanders
#13
I not a fan of JSB, even though they tried to feed it to us from kindergarten, I remain a punk that blasts ultra loud live tekno at illegal rave parties.

However, I must say that those who created synthesizers would be really impressed with your work as that's basically why they created them in the first place (not for tekno punks for sure). This must have taken you a tremendous amout of pragmatic work to make this happen, all my respect sir.

Tomorrow I will try your files and will go though thourough analysis and will get back here eventually if I have any questions.

PS: For better clarity drawing diagrams, I suggest draw.io
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-04-2023, 10:44 AM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-05-2023, 06:26 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-07-2023, 08:59 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by mgd - 03-08-2023, 12:19 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-10-2023, 07:53 AM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by mgd - 03-10-2023, 01:40 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-13-2023, 09:13 AM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by mgd - 03-13-2023, 12:26 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-14-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by Renzki - 03-15-2023, 08:28 PM
RE: My issues with CV/Gate Expanders - by mgd - 03-15-2023, 09:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)