03-15-2023, 09:30 PM
(03-15-2023, 08:28 PM)Renzki Wrote: Dear Michael,
I opened your project and had a close look at how it's made. I noted that it's assigned to 2x of More CV Expander.
I did not see much more than what is seen on your video, being one lane for notes and one lane for envelopes (modulator)
So far, I am still struggling in finding what I was asking about, being assignation of various commands on a note.
If I want one note to be:
- filtered at 30% on Erica VCF (1CV)
- resonnating at 73% on same mod (1CV)
- reciving the effect number 6 FX mod (1CV)
- effect 6 to be at 8% of parameter 1 and 56% of parameter 2 (2CV)
- diven at 60% on the Pico drive (1CV)
- CV amount of VCA on mixer at 60% (1CV)
That's a total of 7 CV outs on this example. Is this delusional or is it possible, let's say, if the channel (or lane) is assigned on the CV expander.
Thanks
Possible:
I assume you need also the note and a gate which would make it 9 settings.
They are 2 possibilities for that.
Column 1: Note
Column 2: Gate control
Column 3: Erica VCF
Column 4: Resonance
Column 5: 6 FX
Column 6: That parameter 1 thing
Fx1: Parameter 2
Fx2: Pico drive
Fx3: VCA
All onto their own CV output and all from only one track.
Or you can use the patches and set your preset settings with that (or even more outputs if that is not enough)
Leaves you still 7 tracks to play around with and a couple of CV16 outputs that you also still can use.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

