03-15-2023, 09:38 PM
(03-15-2023, 08:28 PM)Renzki Wrote: Dear Michael,
I opened your project and had a close look at how it's made. I noted that it's assigned to 2x of More CV Expander.
I did not see much more than what is seen on your video, being one lane for notes and one lane for envelopes (modulator)
So far, I am still struggling in finding what I was asking about, being assignation of various commands on a note.
If I want one note to be:
- filtered at 30% on Erica VCF (1CV)
- resonnating at 73% on same mod (1CV)
- reciving the effect number 6 FX mod (1CV)
- effect 6 to be at 8% of parameter 1 and 56% of parameter 2 (2CV)
- diven at 60% on the Pico drive (1CV)
- CV amount of VCA on mixer at 60% (1CV)
That's a total of 7 CV outs on this example. Is this delusional or is it possible, let's say, if the channel (or lane) is assigned on the CV expander.
Thanks
Well, you have 6 lanes (CV columns) and 3 more FX columns for which you can change the value with every step. When the CV you control from the FX columns are not supposed to change with every step then you can emit even more CV by interleaving them on the FX column (though then changes in FX values aren't strictly in sync with the other stuff).
W/o really fully understanding what you wish to do I'd say it should be possible.
Note that this assumes all of your 7 CV as of your example above are completely non related to each other. Otherwise you could save on CV (but you figured that yourself already
)Doing all this programming will require quite some work though but it should be possible.
W/r to draw.io:
I did not draw the diagrams and I certainly would not want to.
They were created programmatically. I just described the patch in the text form and the graph was then created. The text file is part of the stuff I uploaded.
The text file is basically what I write down for myself when I take notes. Bringing it into a format that can then be automatically converted into a graph is very little additional work.
Kind regards,
Michael

