Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recording Midi-Notes in CV16-Track
#8
(05-21-2023, 07:49 PM)Rassell Wrote:
(05-19-2023, 10:21 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
(05-19-2023, 09:40 PM)Rassell Wrote: Yes, but if CV4 is used as one of the paraphonic channels, it records the note, but changes it‘s behavior to an envelope-channel…?

No it is set to be the envelope for the 3 voices. That’s why it’s 3+1.
It should only insert a envelope ah or release in the 4th column.
Ahhh, now I got you. CV 4 is always ment to be the envelope track of a 3+1 paraphonic channel?
O.k., but every track that is set to the 4th column changes to an envelopetrack. So I thought that then, I can use CV4 as every other CV16 output to whatever fits to my needs... If I set Destination 1 on the Tracksetup to CV4 and Destination 4 to CV1, I thought that now CV1 is my gate/envelop and CV4 is my Note-CV?!
All fine, thanks

Yes exactly and for each track you can have different settings regarding which column uses which CV Output and how the recording situation should be.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recording Midi-Notes in CV16-Track - by Rassell - 05-13-2023, 12:09 PM
RE: Recording Midi-Notes in CV16-Track - by XORadmin - 05-21-2023, 08:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)