Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Reset output
#1
Question 
Hi,

I want to reset my Grids every bars.
so Reset out from Nerdseq to Grids reset in (set as reset not tap)
in Nerdseq I add a SPFX009 on the beat I want to reset :00 in a one bar pattern.
But when I press shift start it always takes a loop to reset. Like the first occurrence is not red ?
Anything I do wrong ?
thx for help.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Reset output - by xgodzillao - 06-22-2023, 11:30 AM
RE: Reset output - by XORadmin - 06-22-2023, 11:56 AM
RE: Reset output - by xgodzillao - 06-22-2023, 08:20 PM
RE: Reset output - by XORadmin - 06-22-2023, 08:31 PM
RE: Reset output - by xgodzillao - 06-22-2023, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)