Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Reset output
#2
I think that this is an issue with the Grids. The first pulse is generated (I just tested it and checked the scope pictures), but maybe the grids didn't realize that it already started and ignores the reset pulse then?

I don't know, but I can assure the clock and pulses are generated properly.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Reset output - by xgodzillao - 06-22-2023, 11:30 AM
RE: Reset output - by XORadmin - 06-22-2023, 11:56 AM
RE: Reset output - by xgodzillao - 06-22-2023, 08:20 PM
RE: Reset output - by XORadmin - 06-22-2023, 08:31 PM
RE: Reset output - by xgodzillao - 06-22-2023, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)