06-22-2023, 08:20 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2023, 08:21 PM by xgodzillao.)
Thx !
Other issue with Grids. I want to play Grids live. But record some patterns to Nerdseq So I can switch from live perf on grid or recorded / playback sequencer from grids.
So I take it's 3 trigs out from Grids to the 3 inputs on the Nerdseq.
Live input ON
input 1 LIVE Pass to trig 1
input 2 LIVE Pass to trig 2
input 3 LIVE Pass to trig 3
Input 1 Record GATE 1
Input 2 Record GATE 2
Input 3 Record GATE 3
I create 3 patterns on 1 /2 / 3 play then turn "record" on.
But I don't get the pattern really. I get a bunch of 00 in TR probably because grids outputs 1ms ? but also they are not properly quantized.
I tried with GATE option on the Grids. same thing.
Any idea if I could archive that ?
Other issue with Grids. I want to play Grids live. But record some patterns to Nerdseq So I can switch from live perf on grid or recorded / playback sequencer from grids.
So I take it's 3 trigs out from Grids to the 3 inputs on the Nerdseq.
Live input ON
input 1 LIVE Pass to trig 1
input 2 LIVE Pass to trig 2
input 3 LIVE Pass to trig 3
Input 1 Record GATE 1
Input 2 Record GATE 2
Input 3 Record GATE 3
I create 3 patterns on 1 /2 / 3 play then turn "record" on.
But I don't get the pattern really. I get a bunch of 00 in TR probably because grids outputs 1ms ? but also they are not properly quantized.
I tried with GATE option on the Grids. same thing.
Any idea if I could archive that ?

