07-13-2023, 06:24 AM
(07-13-2023, 06:03 AM)CasualtySimulation Wrote: On closer look, it seems there are two behaviors:
Either copying a section that has been marked and then attempting to paste results in copying the current space the cursor is on or marking a section and pressing shift + copy results in the previously copied information to be pasted, beginning on the last highlighted row.
The former is annoying but just requires going back and marking/copying the section again but the latter is maddening, because it has destroyed parts of patterns I meant to keep, forcing me to try to re-write the over-written values I had before the paste attempt
(07-13-2023, 06:01 AM)XORadmin Wrote: It is not faulty. You do Shift+Mark and mark something and press shift+mark again so it will be copied into the clipboard.
Shift+copy (and its derivates) at another place will paste the copied data there.
Thanks for the quick reply! Is there any reason why pressing shift + copy after marking a section would result in pasting the previously copied information, beginning on the bottom row of the marked section, overwriting any information (if any) on that bottom row?
Also, I really love this module and love the work you've done and your commitment to communicating and constantly updating this fantastic module. I truly am thankful and appreciate your dedication to this!
EDIT: I re-read your reply and see now that SHIFT + MARK will copy.... and I somehow confused myself thinking you enter shift mode, select, shift+copy, and then exit shift mode with shift+mark. Please forgive my ignorance and thanks again.
No worries. I know that the word copy on the button is not 100% correct, neither would be ‘paste’.
Just see the copy button as ‘copying from the clipboard to the current position’.
Compared to any computers copy+paste behavior there is simply one button missing. But still you can do anything.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

