Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Color by pattern number
#6
(08-23-2023, 10:01 AM)Morim Wrote: Maybe necroing an old post, but I would also like to have "by pattern" coloring. Smile
I second that.

After trying different approaches I have realized I do not structure my pieces by "sequencer regions/rows" but by "function" within the context of a song/piece. I do have patterns that have certain functions (like being part of verse, refrain, bridge, intro, etc.) and when I reuse a pattern they almost always retain their function. Consequently I would want to use colours to identify such blocks. Thus I'm for colours "by pattern" Smile

I hope the above makes sense.

Kind regards,
Michael
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Color by pattern number - by premini - 05-17-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Color by pattern number - by Barney Rubble - 05-17-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: Color by pattern number - by mvdirty - 05-19-2021, 03:24 PM
RE: Color by pattern number - by premini - 05-24-2021, 09:15 PM
RE: Color by pattern number - by Morim - 08-23-2023, 10:01 AM
RE: Color by pattern number - by mgd - 08-23-2023, 02:17 PM
RE: Color by pattern number - by XORadmin - 08-23-2023, 07:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)