02-22-2019, 08:33 PM
Hi All
I know that clock divide / multiply isn't implemented yet. I also know that I can use groove to divide/multiply. I just wanted to know, from more experienced users than me, is the groove option the only way to achieve divide / multiply or have you worked out other ways to handle this? It seems a little cumbersome to have to apply groove changes to every step and I thought their might be a better way?
Thx
Brian
I know that clock divide / multiply isn't implemented yet. I also know that I can use groove to divide/multiply. I just wanted to know, from more experienced users than me, is the groove option the only way to achieve divide / multiply or have you worked out other ways to handle this? It seems a little cumbersome to have to apply groove changes to every step and I thought their might be a better way?
Thx
Brian

