I mentioned this on Muffwiggler but I figured I should probably post the idea here:
A FX for shifting an event by fractions of a tick.
I don't know what the internal resolution of the NerdSeq is but it's higher than 24PPQN. So I'd like to be able to use some of that resolution.
Right now if I want (for example) swung 16th note triplets to sound close to correct, I have to run the NerdSeq from a 4x external clock and input everything in 32nd notes or smaller. So this feature idea would really help with these kinds of cases, and for generally dialing in the right rhythmic feel for a part.
The syntax could be: SHFT <amount>
A FX for shifting an event by fractions of a tick.
I don't know what the internal resolution of the NerdSeq is but it's higher than 24PPQN. So I'd like to be able to use some of that resolution.
Right now if I want (for example) swung 16th note triplets to sound close to correct, I have to run the NerdSeq from a 4x external clock and input everything in 32nd notes or smaller. So this feature idea would really help with these kinds of cases, and for generally dialing in the right rhythmic feel for a part.
The syntax could be: SHFT <amount>

