Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My small NerdSEQ case
#1
I picked modules from my bigger case to build this. I quite enjoy it! I might refine it.

[Image: modulargrid_1416146.jpg]
Reply
#2
All you ever need ;-)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply
#3
(02-26-2021, 01:20 PM)XORadmin Wrote: All you ever need ;-)
Except maybe a stereo effect to replace the Pico DSP and a stereo VCA/mixer to complement or replace Veils Smile
Reply
#4
Maybe in this sistem you can by pass the oscilloscope and put a mixer before tje output ..
Reply
#5
I would not give up the scope. Too valuable in too many situations Smile

Nice system.
Reply
#6
And given that most/all of the other modules are full voices without need for a VCA, Veils likely is the mixer. The output normalling on it makes for a nice little flexible (sub)mixer.
Reply
#7
Nice dude! I think it should serve well.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)