Posts: 135
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2017
Reputation:
0
Hello,
i just drooled a bit onto my keyboard looking at those 3 new expanders on modulargrid ..
will it be possible to connect both, trigger and cv outs at once?
Posts: 4.126
Threads: 138
Joined: Jul 2017
Reputation:
247
Of course ‘Trigger’ means the ‘More Triggers 16’ expander with 16 trigger/gate outputs and CV means the ‘More CV 16’ expander with 16 additional CV outputs.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Posts: 18
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2017
Reputation:
0
Do we have an estimate for the price point on the upcoming expanders? I'm excited to add them to my rack as soon as they launch and I want to make sure I have sufficient budget ready!