** needs a flash cursor when pressing start, like on patterns (currently playing vs next playing cursor). If wanting to stop a track, its not possible to see that you have started the ** pattern (to be started when the current pattern ends). Hope it makes sense - I find it hard to exlain ;-)
|
** needs a flash cursor
|
|
09-23-2021, 06:24 PM
that makes sense.
10-01-2021, 07:15 AM
But if a ** is ‘started’ then it means that the track will stop which is always indicated with the red part on the playing pattern. But they is not actual ‘started’ state for ** so that is not possible without some effort which I think is not worth the time/work.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
10-01-2021, 08:23 PM
Oh, I see the cursor dims on stop. I didn't know that - but now I do.
Would it be possible to make that cursor wider, perhaps as an option? I can't hardly see it, even with a bright red color selected (by me) - I am not a young man anymore ;-)
10-03-2021, 01:11 AM
(10-01-2021, 08:23 PM)JX3D Wrote: Oh, I see the cursor dims on stop. I didn't know that - but now I do. You can make it bigger with the video expander Hahha just kidding. I will check if a bit bigger makes sense and most important doesn’t add any confusion.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
10-03-2021, 11:16 AM
Thank you very much.
Else a Magnifier Glass Expander could be an option, but I guess its more for April the first :-D |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

