Posts: 44
Threads: 17
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
0
In my current setup, I don't really need the Sample outputs, what I need is more triggers. I'm guessing I could hack that with a pulse sample, but it would be nice if there were a built-in way to do it. Maybe a dedicated sample slot number (FF ?) or some configuration option where a new entry in the Note column generates a trigger at the sample output. Possible?
Posts: 48
Threads: 7
Joined: Mar 2018
Reputation:
4
09-04-2018, 07:54 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018, 07:55 AM by shledge.)
Could load WAVs that have said pulses? Even if they were AC coupled, they still should work as triggers.
Posts: 44
Threads: 17
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
0
Yeah, but when are those going to be available? I could use 2 more right now. :-)
Posts: 4.126
Threads: 138
Joined: Jul 2017
Reputation:
247
Haha... yes i really work hard and try to get them finished as soon as possible. There is so much more to do for me than the expanders... sorry if things take a bit longer.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Posts: 26
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
1
Yeah... I have to give it a try... just want to trig some of my bitbox cells... wanna let you know!
Posts: 4.126
Threads: 138
Joined: Jul 2017
Reputation:
247
Use fasttracker2 or i think also renoise. Draw a square waveform from
Highest level to zero level(not negative).
Save, load to the NerdSEQ and play the sample with 7F as volume level. Should be around 5 Volt and enough for a trigger for most destinations. Use the kill command to shorten the trigger and/or lowe piches to make it slightly longer. Too long is not possible as it is a capacitive coupled audio output. The voltage will drop by itself to zero.
Why not using the mod or free CV outputs and generate triggers with it?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!