03-19-2019, 03:24 PM
Maybe I missed this and it is somewhere but it would be nice to have note names (maybe in the info line at the bottom) for the cv1-6 fx values.
Reason: I want to do paraphonic chords with just one pattern/track. Say on track 1 I put notes and gate and in the fx cv2-4 set 3 other cv outs (actually one could do 2-5 but the A-111-4 is four voice
). This would leave the patterns on tracks 2-4 for trigger duty.
(I know one can "fake" it by setting the notes on patterns on tracks 2-4 and setting 00 triggers if one sets a note but does not want to have a trigger where a note is, but it is less flexible because chord and trigger patterns are mixed so can not be started/stopped independently...)
Maybe it would be nice (and even maybe easier to implement) if one could paste a marked note column region into the fx values column (where they would be converted/displayed as the atm required hex values)?
This way one could set the notes in the notes column, copy-paste them into the fx, then change the notes in the notes column... just a thought...
cheers,
Tim
Reason: I want to do paraphonic chords with just one pattern/track. Say on track 1 I put notes and gate and in the fx cv2-4 set 3 other cv outs (actually one could do 2-5 but the A-111-4 is four voice
). This would leave the patterns on tracks 2-4 for trigger duty.(I know one can "fake" it by setting the notes on patterns on tracks 2-4 and setting 00 triggers if one sets a note but does not want to have a trigger where a note is, but it is less flexible because chord and trigger patterns are mixed so can not be started/stopped independently...)
Maybe it would be nice (and even maybe easier to implement) if one could paste a marked note column region into the fx values column (where they would be converted/displayed as the atm required hex values)?
This way one could set the notes in the notes column, copy-paste them into the fx, then change the notes in the notes column... just a thought...
cheers,
Tim

