11-06-2019, 10:36 AM
Can I just check please... for modular tracks you can edit the triggers directly with the launchpad, but this doesn't work with sample tracks.
Presumably this isn't supported yet rather than a bug with my launchpad?
Also, in Brandon Logic's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLoKOoYwuRM he is using note input on the launchpad. Was that using a different version of the firmware than the current version with launchpad integration? In your release notes you don't mention note input so I expect this feature is not in this build, but again double-checking to make sure my launchpad doesn't have a fault or needs a firmware update itself.
Thanks.
Presumably this isn't supported yet rather than a bug with my launchpad?
Also, in Brandon Logic's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLoKOoYwuRM he is using note input on the launchpad. Was that using a different version of the firmware than the current version with launchpad integration? In your release notes you don't mention note input so I expect this feature is not in this build, but again double-checking to make sure my launchpad doesn't have a fault or needs a firmware update itself.
Thanks.

