Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Couple ideas I'm x'ing my fingers for but ultimately: love every second of this muv
#1
... so I dont NEED nothin, just to thank Thomas for all the EXTRAORDINARY work!! Big Grin

-A way/shortcut to jump to the top row from wherever I am at in the pattern editor...

-Maybe, know this would require alot so yeah, not REQUESTING as much as SUGGESTING? haha... Midi arp functions!

-Glide cv in relation to Mod input where it is routed from another track via FX columns. I think this might be difficult as I'd imagine two seperate rows of FX data might not be "tied to each other" or reference each other but would be pretty cool...

-Polyphonic Chord input in the MIDI editor so you can play 4 note chords on MIDI controller per step input like with the single note but with 4 notes...

finally, this might already be implimented but having a hard time figuring it out.... Loading a brand new blank pattern? I run into issues when I've created alot of patterns already but want to pattern clone and keep everything organized in sequential patterns, so I dont know if the "compact sequencer" delete individual patterns is working like I understand it, like, the patterns are CLEARED but they dont seem to be DELETED as in, appearing as brand new patterns that can be created newly or created as a clone...

(*oh yeah the other last one might be even more audacious/rude to ask for but it is what it is.... um.... More tracks... someday maybe?! Im now using up 5 full tracks as MIDI tracks and even then thinking to myself, what a wonderful world it would be, if I could use even more because I am a greedy fool lol... I think some of this just has to do with the fact that ive been infected with the joy of working using the max power of the muv and now im trying to push the limits... I guess ive made that point already sorry for belaboring it)

(Oh crap last thing, its a question not a request: can someone please give me an example of how a Program Change message would look like in the Fx column? THANX!) 

now let me say the words, once again

NO NEED TO RESPOND OR EVEN COMMENT, and if you do please do so at your convenience/after then Holidays, whenever...!!! 

I AM HOPING TO MAKE YET ANOTHER ALBUM OVER THE HoLIdAys with this gorgeous tracker warp drive dynamo and am counting my blessings that it even EXISTS in the first place, but .... well the above are just some thoughts/ideas/methodologies I've realized would be super amazing while Ive been working with it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)