Not even sure if this is possible but I wanted to see if there was any way I could get arps made in tables play nicely with CV glide. Currently when glide kicks in the value stops at the current pitch and slides down without any more transposing.
|
Table Arp Glide
|
|
01-03-2020, 12:11 PM
Not sure what you mean. I think they work well together with good glide settings. I guess you need to set the glide steps to a good value.
The table transpose is glided as well so you get a smooth transition from one to the other. The order is as following: Note pitch -> Transpose from tables -> Glide
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
01-03-2020, 11:12 PM
I posted an example of what I'm trying to do in my project file I attached here in my bug thread: https://forum.xor.eu/showthread.php?tid=...10#pid3410 Row 4 Track 1 highlighted in red. Ideally the arp would also continuously pitch down as it glides to C-0 but seems to get interrupted by the glide fx.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

