Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trigger Samples Externally/via CV inputs?
#1
This might be a bit of a stretch but I found myself wondering if the CV inputs could be hijacked to respond to triggers to input samples in the way they can be for CV. I.e. tap some trigger patterns in to CV input 1 with like a Shakmat Four Rooks or then something similar, it records directly in to ch 7. I guess the sample selection might be an issue here but even if it's the last sample used, getting the beat in there via tap and then changing the sample after should incredible. And then feeding gate patterns in to the nerd and recording snips and then overdubbing - SO MUCH POTENTIAL FUN. 

Sorry if it's come up before!
Reply
#2
Just to clarify, first desire would be just to trigger the sample channels externally. A nice add would be to record them into the sample track like CV and MIDI input work. Really just want to be able to tap out beats with the on-board NERD samples Smile
Reply
#3
Ok I just realized this is possible but only for Sample 7? Is there a way to be able to trigger Sample 8?
Reply
#4
I think you can, set it . But for now, it is always only the last used sample.
You can change between sample 7 and 8 by SHIFT + UP and DOWN in the input/record settings
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply
#5
AHA! Got it. Thank you! I didn't realize you could shift up to change the slot. I should have RTFM!! Sorry. This can be archived!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)