06-24-2020, 01:25 PM
I generally play into the nerdseq via a midi keyboard. Currently, if I play overlapping notes, the gate does not trigger, leading to a glide effect.
I think it would be a cool addition for live midi play if there was an option to trigger the gate on every new note on. I see the benefit to the current set-up for a lot of people, so I think this should probably be an optional setting change, but I definitely think that it would improve workflow for users who play in notes live rather than inserting them by step.
Thanks!
I think it would be a cool addition for live midi play if there was an option to trigger the gate on every new note on. I see the benefit to the current set-up for a lot of people, so I think this should probably be an optional setting change, but I definitely think that it would improve workflow for users who play in notes live rather than inserting them by step.
Thanks!

