Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Compser Mode and Live Mode for Launchpad
#1
Hi,

I have a simple request concerning the sequencer menu on the Launchpad.

It would be similar to the "OK to Enter Pattern" implementation on the hardware.

I would like to be able to add new patterns by simply pressing any empty pad - the pad would light up to indicate a pattern has been added. Then I'd like to be able to enter any active pattern page on the LP by just pressing its lit up pad.

This could be a "Composer Mode" where the function of Button C is flipped. Since the pads themselves would be dedicated to adding and entering patterns, if you wanted to launch a pattern on the sequencer page you would hold down Button C and press the patterns pad.

Then there could be a "Live Mode" where it functions as it already does for on the fly launching of patterns.
Reply
#2
I apologize if this is in the wrong thread. Please let me know if I should continue this inquiry on the LP thread.


A couple other ideas for a 'Composer Mode'..

Access to Mark, Copy, and Delete while composing on the LP would be awesome too. Maybe buttons D and E could be used for this.

Button D could be Mark/Copy. It could be held down while matrix pads were used to choose the area marked. Then 'Shift + Button D' could be held while a matrix pad was pressed to determine where the marked patterns were copied to.

Button E could be Delete, just held down along with any matrix pad to remove its pattern.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)