07-24-2020, 05:25 PM
I tried searching for this and was surprised I couldn't find anything on the topic. I know we have individual track clock division and multiplication, and I know that I can create custom clocks from LFOs out of the MOD output or cannibalizing a trigger channel out of a TRIGGER out but I drive my whole system from the Clock Out and some of my modules would be better utilized with different Main clock divisions or multiplications. (And I know that I can do this with Clock Divider and Multiplier modules but hoping I can save the hp eventually).
I just wanted to ask, since we already have div and mult for each track but only 1/16 and DIN for the main clock, would it be possible to get div/multsĀ on the 1/16 clock?
If this is already in the pipeline or addressed, please delete. Thanks!
I just wanted to ask, since we already have div and mult for each track but only 1/16 and DIN for the main clock, would it be possible to get div/multsĀ on the 1/16 clock?
If this is already in the pipeline or addressed, please delete. Thanks!

