Hi!
I tried to be diligent in searching for current requests and also figuring out if there's an easy workaround, but:
I think having an FX type that affects the probability of both the gate and CV in a given step happening would be great.
You can, of course, have PRTR and PRCV, but they aren't interdependent. As I described elsewhere:
I’m looking for a ”note probability”, in a MIDI sense – if a gate doesn’t happen, the CV change shouldn’t happen – and vice versa. I’d like to prevent both:
* Pitch shifts without an envelope (probability prevents gate, but not CV change) and
* Retriggering of the same note (probability prevents CV change, but not gate).
Hope i managed to explain it!
Thanks!
I tried to be diligent in searching for current requests and also figuring out if there's an easy workaround, but:
I think having an FX type that affects the probability of both the gate and CV in a given step happening would be great.
You can, of course, have PRTR and PRCV, but they aren't interdependent. As I described elsewhere:
I’m looking for a ”note probability”, in a MIDI sense – if a gate doesn’t happen, the CV change shouldn’t happen – and vice versa. I’d like to prevent both:
* Pitch shifts without an envelope (probability prevents gate, but not CV change) and
* Retriggering of the same note (probability prevents CV change, but not gate).
Hope i managed to explain it!
Thanks!

